The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Euros
How do you think England will do? I think we will be ok fancy France to win it. Semis for England Big Grin
I  fancy Belgium,  don't  rate  Englands  chances,  Southgate  seems  to  favour  sideways

instead  of  forward.   Smile Cool
I've gone for Belgium as it's this squad's last chance.
Belgium.

England waste too much energy bending the knee

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
It's Belgium's last chance and I've gone for them in my work predictor thingy. I know only the first round of fixtures have been played but if the games are a taste of each team's attitude I'm going to enjoy watching the Netherlands. I had Germany to win 2-1 because although I thought they'd be undone by France's pace, they'd settle down to a solid and technical unit. France defended like fuck though and, as expected, their pace on the counter was lethal against Germany's aging backline.

I don't know why people are so triggered by players kneeling down for 5 seconds before each game though.
Italy looking good not like Italian sides from before that’s for sure. They used to start slowly in competitions years ago not so this team.
The football has not been great from England but beating Germany is a touch.
(30-06-2021, 04:34 PM)surreymag Wrote: The football has not been great from England but beating Germany is a touch.

Looks  like  you  called  it  right  surrey, England  have  an  easy  game  in  the  quarters.

However  some  big  names  have  lost  to  "lesser"  teams.  For  me  Italy have  played  the

best  football so  far.     Cool
There's a match on tonight apparently.
Yes it’s all getting a tad exciting trying to stay off the ale until 7.30
Oh well close but no cigar just like NUFC.