The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
v Palace
A point not a bad result. We need to beat the teams around us simple as that. A couple of wins would help not sure where they will come from. Big Grin
Good result, but what a dire performance, That team selection was absolutely diofuckinbolical. The next sacking should be Steve Jones, no question!

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Good result. Performance still needs polishing.

But NUFC is still safe from relegation IMO. Chelsea match is a foregone conclusion IMO, NUFC won't gain any point from Chelsea or any top 7 clubs. But NUFC have 4 matches that potentially could be won. Brighton, Brentford, Norwich, and Burnley. If NUFC could amass at least 10 points from them. NUFC could go in January with 14 points.

Buy some quality players in January, with good manager the deficit of 26 to reach 40 point I think would be doable (from 60 available points - 15 matches).
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
(25-10-2021, 12:19 AM)veriaqa Wrote: Good result. Performance still needs polishing.

But NUFC is still safe from relegation IMO. Chelsea match is a foregone conclusion IMO, NUFC won't gain any point from Chelsea or any top 7 clubs. But NUFC have 4 matches that potentially could be won. Brighton, Brentford, Norwich, and Burnley. If NUFC could amass at least 10 points from them. NUFC could go in January with 14 points.

Buy some quality players in January, with good manager the deficit of 26 to reach 40 point I think would be doable (from 60 available points - 15 matches).

I am not quite as confident but as you say there is a long way to go.
If there are 15 games the max total of points available would be 45 not 60 that would be 20 games or am I going mad?
Yep 45 points. My bad... more harder to achieve but still doable
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
Yes as you say hopefully achievable might not need as many points as that if previous seasons are anything to go by.