The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toon v Bindippers
How much of a humping are we in for tonight? Liverpool will score 4 or more tonight I reckon. Ball over the top will kill our defence...

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Better result than I anticipated but it doesn’t get any easier over the next few games. Maybe COVID will rescue us, doubt it. Good hit by Shelvey brilliant hit by Trent Alexander can’t argue with that.
Its alarming the amount of possession we surrender, mostly by kicking the ball out of defence, invariably straight to the opposition. It happens time and time and time again. and time and again!

Big Joe continues to impress, he's been consistently our best player last couple or three games. I fail to fathom why Miggy was on the bench, at least he can carry the ball forward and relieve some pressure.

Is it just a coincidence that referees have been heavily biased against us in terms of decisions recently? It's almost like they're mandated to make sure we get relegated so that they can change the rules regarding ownership and then prevent us from being promoted again.

Or is that crazy talk? Football isn't that rife with corruption is it? They must preserve the status of the 'top 6' clubs at any costs, including blatantly breaking the law.
I know. I don’t think it will matter today v City unless by some miracle we are winning with 5 mins to go. If we are they will manufacture a situation to ensure that we don’t win the game.
We were poor in defence yet again New back four and two centre mids required
More comedy refereeing today. I know we would have still lost but not award that pen or get a second opinion from VAR is fucking ridiculous and winding me right up. The PL are doing their best to put the final nail in our coffin bunch of cheating twats. I know we were still completely out played having said all this  Big Grin
Man Utd later same outcome as the last few games I think. 1-3 to them with a VAR penalty given to them just for a change. Big Grin
No one that bothered. We  Big Grin deserved to win didn’t but good point I guess. Gives me some hope maybe it’s just me  Huh
Manure were utter shite but we played well. Thats the most I've enjoyed one of our matches for years

Gutted we didn't get the win we deserved
(28-12-2021, 01:28 AM)BFT Wrote: Manure were utter shite but we played well.  Thats the most I've enjoyed one of our matches for years

Gutted we didn't get the win we deserved

Manure were shite cos we made them look shite. Well impressed with the way we were set up, pressed better and everyone put in the hard yards. We tailed off eventually but only cos every fucker was gassed. Excellent all round performance which was as a result of better training and increased fitness levels. Seriously the best all round performance I've seen since I cant remember when. The good news is we are going to get even better. Not a chance are we going down,

Next league game Watford at home need to win that and kick on from there.