The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joelinton
How the fuck did we manage to get him for just 40 mil???

Absolute beast.  I've never been so pleased before to see a player turn things around the way he has

Dunno if its just his cheeky little face or something but he's just so likeable
He’s playing really well at the moment.
I've always liked him, even when he wasn't producing I felt it wasn't for the want of trying, and was begging for him to come good. As a result of good management and accidently finding his best position he hasn't half hit the ground running. He's an absolute beast these past few games, and improving in every one.

The ironic thing is, if he had been playing like this last season, he would have been sold, no question cos Ashley loves a profit. Now, we can actually retain our best players, and Big Jow at 25 years is one to fill the engine room we can build around. £40 mill? what a fucking steal!

I fancy once we get some decent signings he will start to weigh in with a decent goals tally anarl. He was unlucky not to score last night - anyone else notice he's had a few pops from just outside the box recently?

Love the lad to bits, a legend in the making if ever there was one!

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
The big fella's in the Brazil squad  Cool

Fucking great news.  I'm over the moon for him
(28-05-2023, 03:10 PM)BFT Wrote: The big fella's in the Brazil squad  Cool

Fucking great news.  I'm over the moon for him

Yep, well deserved!

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!