The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Ham away
It’s blowing a gale down here. My front fence has been battered most things from my garden are now in the garage. Good luck if you are travelling down to London today especially if you are flying. It could be a bumpy ride. I think the game could be quite open and I will predict a score draw.  Big Grin
Good  prediction Surrey  and  a  good  point. Watford  and  Burnley  have  tightened  it  up  at  the  bottom  though

Dodgy Cool
Good shout surreymag. You win this week's prize.

Apparently West Ham complained to the ref that Chris Wood was meowing at Zouma Big Grin
Not sure why the thread came up x 2 I have deleted the other one. Me and technology don’t really mix, haha!
Big Grin 
(20-02-2022, 06:41 PM)surreymag Wrote: Not sure why the thread came up x 2 I have deleted the other one. Me and technology don’t really mix, haha!

Excellent prediction...I find myself being more optimistic these days...its a strange feeling  Cool
Nice one SurreyMag, well predicted. Was a tad concerned with the loss of Trippier, but everyone played their part with the exception of Krafth for that stupid freekick gimmee. tbh, he did okay after that, but it was nerve wracking when they came down the left after that.

Stand out player for me was little jo Willock.

PS. I hope that Zouma drops down dead or summat, kicking a defenceless animal, the pure cunt.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!