The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brighton home
Big Grin 
Bit of a forum reunion today with Nath TT Scoot and me all meeting up before and after for a beer.
Very hard fought win against a decent team. Wouldnt really be Newcastle without the nerves though  Wink
Yes that was nervy but a good win. I predicted 1-1.
That was a good win, considering we were second best for the most part. They pressed with intent, and mostly when we cleared the lines, it was straight back at them.

Good to see TT came up, how's he doing? I haven't seen him for an age on here - any chance you can persuade him to log in?

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
(07-03-2022, 09:47 AM)Scrivenator Wrote: That was a good win, considering we were second best for the most part. They pressed with intent, and mostly when we cleared the lines, it was straight back at them.

Good to see TT came up, how's he doing? I haven't seen him for an age on here - any chance you can persuade him to log in?

Will pass the forum link amongst the lads and see if anyone takes it up
Had a cracking day last satda I think,can’t remember much after the strippers…but a good meet up with the lads. …hoo Scriv how’s tricks,hope all is well with you and yours,not great here but soldiering on .
Yo Simon my man, great to hear from you, pleased you had a canny day out in the toon, I expect it was a cracking atmosphere.

Yeah, doing okay mate thanks, aside from age related aches and pains! Sorry to hear all is not great your end. I don't wish to be intrusive, but if you want a private chat, please feel free to PM me...

In the meantime bud, I wish you well and take care.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!