The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toon Summer targets
Any preferences as to who you would like us to sign over the summer.

I could put down a list as to who is rumoured to sign, bit it seems that includes every fucker and his Aunty

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Will just take what we get and hope they are decent which I think most will be.
Brunos' mate  Paqueta, all  Brazilian mid  field Smile Cool
(27-05-2022, 06:36 PM)exenrique Wrote: Brunos' mate  Paqueta, all  Brazilian mid  field Smile Cool

This is exactly what I'm hoping as well!

Hugo Ekitike inbound?
(31-05-2022, 05:14 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: Hugo Ekitike inbound?

That rumour is a strong favourite. I think he's seen as an understudy, one for the future, but to whom, seeing Wilsons injury prone?

Hendrick, obviously.
(31-05-2022, 05:14 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: Hugo Ekitike inbound?
I believe he is be interesting to see how much he costs?
PIF are reported to be worth around 320 billion, would be interesting to see how much they will be pumping in over the course of the next few years (financial fair play taken into account)

Yes guess it depends how quickly we can get into Europe for a lot of potential players, however money talks in any profession.
I ve been speaking with Tyrone Sholaces and he reckons we will sign a main Targett to give us all Hope and to give the entire club a big kick up the Bot  man. I'll speak to him again soon as his predictions are usually canny close
Well Sven Botman has passed his medical. 
Signed Pope.
But to add the cherry on the cake we made Targett ours permanent. He was one of the many standout players for us. 

Ekitike I think the agent has ruined his chances and now we move onwards and upwards. 

The Toon Train keeps on thundering along losing no pace. 

We got used to ashley and his cronies giving up if one target fidnt sign and instead extended a players contract to make it look like we got deals over the line. 

This regime have hit the ground running and others are struggling to keep up.
Sossujrurl:
 If that cunt posts owt like that here I'd probably ban the twat for weapons grade tedium.
Big Grin
French  press  reporting  that  Paqueta  has  put  in  transfer  request !! Cool
Be nice if we can get a 15-20 goal striker in who isn't going to spend half the season injured. The trouble is anyone at that level wants to play in the Champions League. Maybe we can find one who's fallen down the back of the settee.
We  don't  need  a new  right winger, we've  got  Miggy. Star  of  pre  season games

so  far       Wink Cool
(28-07-2022, 06:59 PM)exenrique Wrote: We  don't  need  a new  right winger, we've  got  Miggy. Star  of  pre  season games

so  far       Wink Cool

Got tickets for the Citeh match....hope weve got a bit of poke by then  Dodgy
Miggy has been a revelation in the friendlies.

Having said that, I've always liked him and thought he could be an integral part of our team since we first signed him. There's a load of no nowts on a certain other forum who have relentlessly slagged him off. I would have gone on and put my opposing views, but I can't be arsed with the place. They're fucking weird, "man"

Their patter is rank. The overuse of the word "narrative" for example, pisses me right off.

(02-08-2022, 12:53 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: Miggy has been a revelation in the friendlies.

Having said that, I've always liked him and thought he could be an integral part of our team since we first signed him. There's a load of no nowts on a certain other forum who have relentlessly slagged him off. I would have gone on and put my opposing views, but I can't be arsed with the place. They're fucking weird, "man"

Their patter is rank. The overuse of the word "narrative" for example, pisses me right off.

The fucking idiots have just banned me for pressing the like button on someones post 

I was reading the Maddison thread this morning and someone was having a bit of a disagreement with one of the mods.  I thought he was in the right and making a good point so I 'liked' his post.  Just tried to get back on now and "Rich" has banned me with no reason given.

I really didn't want to get banned so even though I've been dying to take the piss out of that tit HTT and one or two others I've refrained from posting as I didn't want to risk it.

Absolute cunts
(02-08-2022, 03:50 PM)BFT Wrote:
(02-08-2022, 12:53 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: Miggy has been a revelation in the friendlies.

The fucking idiots have just banned me for pressing the like button on someones post 

I was reading the Maddison thread this morning and someone was having a bit of a disagreement with one of the mods.  I thought he was in the right and making a good point so I 'liked' his post.  Just tried to get back on now and "Rich" has banned me with no reason given.

I really didn't want to get banned so even though I've been dying to take the piss out of that tit HTT and one or two others I've refrained from posting as I didn't want to risk it.

Absolute cunts

I would have expected Mods across the Globe would have had some form of "diplomatic immunity" type of system? I'll have to take a look at this "Rich" character, sounds a right cunt, bang out of order that like.

HTT persists in being an utter bellend. looks like his successful business is taking a bit of a hit like. Well, gives him time to improve on his culinary skills. Have you seen the state of his bait? I wouldn't feed that shit to a fucking dog, but he thinks he's a candidate for fucking MasterChef. 

What so you reckon Dicky? If you were down to 25 stone and ravenous would you be tempted by that shit?

I fucking despise the place now but I dont do twitter and all that shite so it's the only way for me to keep up to date with whats going on. I dont kmow if Scoot or RS still look on here but if they do I'd love one of them to bring it up over there and let everyone know what a petty cunt that fucking arsehole Rich is

Not looked in the Chat part for ages so not seen what that dafty HTT's been going on about in there but he gets right on my toasted tits in the football section with his shit sense of humour

And Dicky Mint is never getting down to 25 stone so stop being so silly
Back on topic

Really dissapointed it looks like we wont be getting Maddison.

I think we've been doing the right thing this window in not paying over the odds for the likes of Harrison, Diaby etc, but the one player I would have really pushed the boat out for is Maddison.

Fucking brilliant player who would have transformed us IMO and is worth every penny of the 60m asking price (if true)
I thought we hated Maddison? Rat faced sly cheating dirty twat etc.

Back on Topic, Dicky got down to 25 stones cos one of his chins got an infected pimple and had to be amputated - a chinoscopy to use the correct term - resulting in a loss of 5 stones.

(05-08-2022, 06:42 PM)exenrique Wrote:
(05-08-2022, 12:41 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: I thought we hated Maddison? Rat faced sly cheating dirty twat etc.

Back on Topic, Dicky got down to 25 stones cos one of his chins got an infected pimple and had to be amputated - a chinoscopy to use the correct term - resulting in a loss of 5 stones.

chinoscopy  that's  spot  on  .         Maddison  too  dear  and  wrong  attitude  for  the  new  Toon   Dodgy Cool
(05-08-2022, 06:44 PM)exenrique Wrote:
(05-08-2022, 06:42 PM)exenrique Wrote:
(05-08-2022, 12:41 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: I thought we hated Maddison? Rat faced sly cheating dirty twat etc.

chinoscopy  that's  spot  on  .         Maddison  too  dear  and  wrong  attitude  for  the  new  Toon   Dodgy Cool

I'd far, far sooner we signed Paqueta than Maddison, cheaper and a better fit altogether

Daft Brazilian from Watford with nee goals and nee assists....wtf is going on is Ashley still running the show?