The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
v Sheffield Weds Cup
Oh dear another embarrassing result, poor finishing and too many changes did for us. Let’s hope it’s just a blip Huh
The gulf between 1st XI and the rest of the squad is massive. It highlights the work rate the core players are putting in and also how much further we need to go if we secure European football next season. If we get any injuries ti major players it will impact us massively.
(08-01-2023, 08:00 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: The gulf between 1st XI and the rest of the squad is massive. It highlights the work rate the core players are putting in and also how much further we need to go if we secure European football next season. If we get any injuries ti major players it will impact us massively.

Exactly this. We need to literally replenish the entire "second string" with players capable of stepping in as back-up to the starting 11, then we can rotate and use subs without losing quality.

Isak now fit will genuinely ne like a new signing, which is a starter for this transfer window. He is clearly rusty after his long lay off and looked clumsy at times, but his pace movement and quality are there to be seen. That loss whilst disappointing could turn out to be a blessing in disguise, firstly as it illustrates where we need upgrading, and secondly, we can now concentrate on the Carabao cup and the league. The schedule otherwise would be just too much.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Murphy Wood Anderson Willock Lewis Lascelles Dummett Fraser all replaced before we can challenge for the league...

Man City have 2 teams we have 1 ....the crux IMO

FFP needs addressing soon with some massive sponsorship to loosen our purse strings....

How about Allsocialmediaplatforms@St Jamses Park.com for a start
I would keep Willock like...

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
I'm making enquiries about having the stadium renamed "Pozbotsdeaddogs Arena"

I reckon £75 might secure it for a couple of minutes during the close season.
(10-01-2023, 02:42 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: I would keep Willock like...

So would I he was really good against Leicester  Big Grin