The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fulham home
Canny team carry a threat but if were going anywhere this season have to be better than them today.

No prediction other than will be tight
It was very tight we just about edged it in the end.
gutsy  performance and  Fulham  had  done  their homework  on  our  attacking  threat.

Miggy  very  quiet  and  for  me  Longstaff  is  a  weak  link. Still 3  points onwards  and  upwards

Cool Smile
I didn't get to see it but another 3 points towards safety. We might hit that magic 40 by the end of January. When was the last time that happened?
Keegan Era???
(15-01-2023, 06:53 PM)exenrique Wrote: gutsy  performance and  Fulham  had  done  their homework  on  our  attacking  threat.

Miggy  very  quiet  and  for  me  Longstaff  is  a  weak  link. Still 3  points onwards  and  upwards

Cool Smile

Disagree re Miggy mind, busy as ever, and made some cracking tracking back to dispossess their threat more than once. Couldn't agree more re Longstaff - puts in hard yards, but he's a donkey that needs replacing.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
(16-01-2023, 10:33 AM)Scrivenator Wrote:
(15-01-2023, 06:53 PM)exenrique Wrote: gutsy  performance and  Fulham  had  done  their homework  on  our  attacking  threat.

Cool Smile

Disagree re Miggy mind, busy as ever, and made some cracking tracking back to dispossess their threat more than once. Couldn't agree more re Longstaff - puts in hard yards, but he's a donkey that needs replacing.
Yes he seems to lack composure and his finishing is crap.