The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Utd (n)
DAFUQ?

We're in a cup final. Barely a year after the departure of the rotund one. And there's more to come. Regardless of the result today this season has been well above expectations.
Yes a bridge too far for us but as you say the season has been good so far let’s hope it doesn’t fizzle out.
Disappointed with the result, but not as gutted as I thought I would be following a loss. I thought we gave a good account of ourselves, especially in the second half, the effort certainly couldn't be faulted.

What this and recent results have shown is that we are glaringly missing an attacking threat. Each and every time we progress into the final third we lack that killer ball, or, when on the rare occasion a decent ball is put in, there is no-one to convert it - specifically Longstaff's ball across the goal mouth, there was not one of our players there to attack it. We need an upgrade on a striker in the summer, as a matter of priority. I sense we will be upgrading in a few areas. Onwards and upwards!

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!