The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sanctions against LFC?
The attack on the Man City bus was disgraceful last night. I know it’s only a minority of fans and nothing to do with players etc. I do feel that some kind of punishment needs to be put in place other than just a fine. I would make them play their next 2/3 European games at home behind closed doors or ban them from playing in Europe next season. What are the thoughts of others?
Unlikely to happen though as it is a private criminal case when not actually in the stadium. Unlike when they murdered Juventus fans inside the stadium which is nicely forgotten on Merseyside these days Sad
I'd call them all puffs and piss in their sheds. That'll show them.
(05-04-2018, 04:31 PM)PozinBootz Wrote: Unlikely to happen though as it is a private criminal case when not actually in the stadium. Unlike when they murdered Juventus fans inside the stadium which is nicely forgotten on Merseyside these days Sad

I didn’t realise that I just presumed the club would be responsible. Oh well let’s hope they blow the 3-0 lead in the second game although to be honest I’m not that keen on City either. Undecided
I'm not arsed too much TBH. I've got mates who are fans of both sides. I took a particular dislike towards Liverpool fans though. When I was living up in the North West they were the most condescending, self righteous fuckers you could ever come across. In contrast a lot of the Man Utd lot were actually quite humble, at least the ones that I knew were. They'd take the piss and there was rivalry but when it came down to it they were decent lads. The final day of the season in 1996 a load of them in my local took me out on the piss, no gloating, just celebrating their team's achievement and they invited me along.

I knew a fair few Man City fans when I was living up there. I worked with a bloke who bought a season ticket every year. Even when they were in the third division. When they were in the playoff final that season him and his mates hired a stretch limo to Wembley complete with champers and that just for the sheer tacky stupidity of it. It cost them a fortune but they thought it was hilarious. The trouble is I've moved since they were shite and now where I live I've only bumped into one Man City fan who seems to be a full kit wanker type who was the most arrogant fuck you could ever meet. He was probably a lifelong Chelsea fan a few years ago.
(05-04-2018, 04:31 PM)PozinBootz Wrote: Unlikely to happen though as it is a private criminal case when not actually in the stadium. Unlike when they murdered Juventus fans inside the stadium which is nicely forgotten on Merseyside these days Sad

Yep. They even ban anyone (in RAWK) just for mentioning it.
It doesn't suit their 'victim' mentality - nevertheless for me as I watched that night it will not be forgotten or brushed aside when in debate with a 'victim' scouser
Nowt will happen to them but it worked eh?

Thoug i doubt i would be willing to stand outside in the cold for 2 hours just to wave some flags at a bus
Merseyside police have now closed the investigation and made no arrests. City were rightly fuming about it. The club knew this was going to happen and asked for the route to be changed. They changed the route and both Merseyside police and LFC put the details of the new route on their website. LFC wanted this to happen.
The problem with a certain section of Liverpool fans is that they are emotionally retarded. When they get giddy they can't handle the emotion and start attacking people or things. When they are sad or upset they can't handle that either and start attacking people or things. They have a history of it.
I think the best solution would be for United Utilities to start putting Ritalin in the tap water.
(05-04-2018, 04:31 PM)PozinBootz Wrote: Unlikely to happen though as it is a private criminal case when not actually in the stadium.

Recently, one rival supporter mobbed to death outside the stadium in my country. The police are on it, and the FA considering disqualifying the club.