The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toon v Fulham
well?

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Hopefully a win. But I really don't know. Anything can happen with this club.
We should win this. I'll wear me lucky santa hat for the match

(20-12-2018, 07:41 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: We should win this. I'll wear me lucky santa hat for the match

I think it will be a 1-1 draw very cagey game. I know a lot of Fulham supporters and they are confident tongue in cheek type of nicking a result. Our home form is shite let’s not forget that Big Grin Big Grin
What a turgid affair

I was out at the shops. I've got bourbon, gin, wine, port, and some Old Pulteney. Oh and some red vermouth for making Manhattans with.
(20-12-2018, 07:41 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: We should win this. I'll wear me lucky santa hat for the match

Well we didn’t by all accounts it was proper shite!
I didn't wear me santa hat

(22-12-2018, 05:50 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: I was out at the shops. I've got bourbon, gin, wine, port, and some Old Pulteney. Oh and some red vermouth for making Manhattans with.

What bourbon did you get? I demolished a bottle of Eagle Rare Recently. Not worth 30 plus quid like

It's for Christmas so it's Turkey. I CBA with the feathered variety so it's usually the only turkey I get. Unless I go for a dinner in a pub or something.
(22-12-2018, 05:17 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: What a turgid affair

I agree. What a dreadful match to watch. But one point is one point is one point, so I'm happy with that.