The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A year
I've renewed this domain name for another year. I know there's very little activity on this forum but like everything I'm happy to give it time. I know its former namesake was plagued with stupid political crap and was hideously badly moderated. Also many people have moved on to WhatsApp groups and things. Even Poz. Anyway stupid political crap isn't banned from here, but it is subject to ridicule.

I ramble and that so fuck off!
Yes I am pleased to continue to comment on here most of it is good natured and I am not really a massive fan of social media so these forums are a way for me to communicate with folk especially things related to NUFC.
Good decision Soss. I'm not really into this Social media crud but am happy to interact in here as I'm familiar with most of the names. The board just needs a little stimulation which can be achieved by a little more contribution from each of us. And Santa hats.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
(14-04-2019, 05:24 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: I've renewed this domain name for another year. I know there's very little activity on this forum but like everything I'm happy to give it time. I know its former namesake was plagued with stupid political crap and was hideously badly moderated. Also many people have moved on to WhatsApp groups and things. Even Poz. Anyway stupid political crap isn't banned from here, but it is subject to ridicule.

I ramble and that so fuck off!

Aye well make sure you shut all the gates after you ,don`t want arl the Coos and Sheep to get oot 
Dodgy
‘Appy borfday as TT used to say