The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Newcastle-Online
Has anyone else signed up for this place?

Scoot got banned for a week for fuck aal

I have had 2 accounts banned because of Brexit - didn't swear or call anyone just tried to guide the debate to fairness amidst 15 or so out and out Corbynists 3 of whom run the forum.... both accounts banned for life

So what is a forum?
A place to discuss or a place to tow the line ffs

I even quite like turbots Deffy man Dodgy
No I am on Talk of the Tyne not many people on there regularly but you can say what you want within reason I guess.
I was/am youll have yo guess. We exchanged PMs - did you not guess who I was?

I think I only ever posted there once, just cant be arsed with the place. Its weird. They all act like they're students yaah. Most of them are full of pretentious bullshit, it's fucking surreal.

Not my cup of tea at all. What did Scoot get banned for?

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
I'm Paul Charles Dozsa.  It was me who made the Dicky Mint joke that Poz replied to.

That's my only ever post like.  I only signed up cos they sometimes close the forum to guests when it's busy.

Completely agree that its a crap forum.  I remember when I first ever stumbled across the old place - as soon as I started reading the likes of normal, bishop, smokie, soss, poz and scoots nonsense and silliness in offday I just knew I had to get meself signed up and join in straight away.

Got no desire whatsoever to post on N-O though even though I've been reading for ages and have gotten to know the 'characters'.  

I only look on there to keep up to date with whats going on at the toon
(04-12-2019, 05:56 PM)BFT Wrote: I'm Paul Charles Dozsa.  It was me who made the Dicky Mint joke that Poz replied to.

That's my only ever post like.  I only signed up cos they sometimes close the forum to guests when it's busy.

Completely agree that its a crap forum.  I remember when I first ever stumbled across the old place - as soon as I started reading the likes of normal, bishop, smokie, soss, poz and scoots nonsense and silliness in offday I just knew I had to get meself signed up and join in straight away.

Got no desire whatsoever to post on N-O though even though I've been reading for ages and have gotten to know the 'characters'.  

I only look on there to keep up to date with whats going on at the toon

Thanks for the replies lads as you know I'm a bit of a tongue in cheek poster but honestly did nowt but tried to give a Brexit balance as a leave voter (rightly or wrongly) expected debate but not a ban and I can honestly assure you all I abused no-one neither did I use bad language - all I did was give a Brexiteer opinion - I respect everyone who posts their views honestly and thought it was a forum for all and again I'm not saying my opinions are correct but landed in the midst of about 15 or so clearly Corbyn supporters scratching one anothers backs and suddenly found I was banned. Maybe one of you can ask politely why John Eddy received a lifetime ban? Am actually intrigued as to why but don't get banned for supporting me just call me a twat which will go down well then ask the question ....
Why am I being arrested? For eating a meal, a succulent Chinese meal? LOLOLOL.

At a guess Poz, you probs got banned for "ban evasion" - I assume that's why you signed for the second account. I reckon whoever banned you was thrapping himself or his boyfriend senseless over his detective work.

Similar to BFT I only really signed up to keep abreast of events cos in "interesting" times guests are locked out. I suspect calling them out or querying your ban would only heighten their erection and result in a ban in itself so for that reason am reluctant to ask. It would be like communicating with Deffy's step kids.

(06-12-2019, 09:20 AM)Scrivenator Wrote: Why am I being arrested? For eating a meal, a succulent Chinese meal? LOLOLOL.

At a guess Poz, you probs got banned for "ban evasion" - I assume that's why you signed for the second account. I reckon whoever banned you was thrapping himself or his boyfriend senseless over his detective work.

Similar to BFT I only really signed up to keep abreast of events cos in "interesting" times guests are locked out. I suspect calling them out or querying your ban would only heighten their erection and result in a ban in itself so for that reason am reluctant to ask. It would be like communicating with Deffy's step kids.

Love the thought that Deffy had stepkids who had aspirations of moderation to step straight into his turbot-skin shoes ..

Nah they had no idea simply because TerryMac1966 got banned in 2016 and I'm sure 3 years on John Eddy would ring no bells whatsoever. Mind I got a ban on the mackem forum too and they set a very reasonable 2023 for my return as JohnnyM1 so good on the mackems for not being extremists Smile

Oh fuck I just logged in here under my old user name how did that happen Deffy?
Yeah like Scriv says if we started questioning having only made one post it wouldn't go down well.  They would probs accuse me of being you and I would just end up calling them a bunch of cunts and copping a ban

Paul Charles Dozsa is broon breed now btw Sad   little known fact that

The real person i mean..not me
(07-12-2019, 03:27 PM)BFT Wrote: Yeah like Scriv says if we started questioning having only made one post it wouldn't go down well.  They would probs accuse me of being you and I would just end up calling them a bunch of cunts and copping a ban

Didn't know that ... mackems did well today mind Smile
(07-12-2019, 05:39 PM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(07-12-2019, 03:27 PM)BFT Wrote: Yeah like Scriv says if we started questioning having only made one post it wouldn't go down well.  They would probs accuse me of being you and I would just end up calling them a bunch of cunts and copping a ban

Didn't know that ... mackems did well today mind Smile

Aye, I was aware that Paul was broon bread. Shame. Some character like, would have liked a night on the piss with him, but would skip the offer of a meal

I'll put this up just incase there is anyone left on the entire internet who hasn't seen it before

Won't play for some reason - maybe youtube links are protected from external links?
Hmmm no idea m8.

This would never have happened on Deffys watch Angry
(09-12-2019, 12:05 PM)BFT Wrote: Hmmm no idea m8.

This would never have happened on Deffys watch Angry

Deffy would have banned you for incompetence. Or incontinence or summat. Dicky could do with some of that. 60 stone, fuck me, that's some going like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XebF2cgmFmU

What the heck is that Scriv?

It was 2 girls 1 cup I tried to post...
Wonder if Enrique is still party to all of this drivel Cool
(09-12-2019, 11:50 PM)Pozzysback Wrote: Wonder if Enrique is still party to all of this drivel Cool

Cool Cool double cool new glasses
(09-12-2019, 09:22 PM)BFT Wrote: What the heck is that Scriv?

It was 2 girls 1 cup I tried to post...

LOL

(10-12-2019, 07:44 PM)enrique Wrote:
(09-12-2019, 11:50 PM)Pozzysback Wrote: Wonder if Enrique is still party to all of this drivel Cool

Cool Cool   double  cool new  glasses

Freezing here the neet Enrique can you see any frost on yer car m8?
(13-12-2019, 12:10 AM)Pozzysback Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 07:44 PM)enrique Wrote:

Cool Cool   double  cool new  glasses

Freezing here the neet Enrique can you see any frost on yer car m8?

none  on  the  car Poz, but  there's  a  bit  in  the  fridge   Cool
That HTT fella is the shittest poster I've ever come across on a forum.  Can't stand the cunt.
(08-04-2020, 01:56 PM)BFT Wrote: That HTT fella is the shittest poster I've ever come across on a forum.  Can't stand the cunt.

Aye, he's rather weird. Very up himself, "My Mercedes this" "my Mercedes that" "I have a business..." "as a businessman..."

I feel like I'm getting bollocked reading his posts, he fancies himself as the most knowledgeable authority on everything. His spelling is marginally better than Deffy but his grammar is just as poor  Cool

Sorry but I think you're being a bit disrespectful towards a bloke who has been to every major town and city in England, Scotland and Wales Angry
(30-04-2020, 12:01 PM)BFT Wrote: Sorry but I think you're being a bit disrespectful towards a bloke who has been to every major town and city in England, Scotland and Wales Angry

I'll have a think about that at 3p.m. today

After having read his latest post lecture, I have come to the conclusion he's an opinionated crashing bore  Sleepy