The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Takeover
Once again it is that time of year wouldn’t it be lovely if it were to happen unfortunately it probably won’t.   Angry
Long term season renewals due 31st Jan will be branded tyre kickers by Feb....rinse and repeat the fat fool must be making a fortune here and the golden egg won't be sold Angry
Latest  strong  takeover  rumour

Del boy  and  Rodney  have  made  an  offer   Undecided Cool
A charge has been registered to Companies House. It looks like PCP Capital have 'borrowed' £150,000,000 off St James Holdings and have deposited at least £13,000,000 in a controlled account. Presumably an up-front payment has been made and this charge is for the outstanding amount to be paid over a period of time. It's secured on a litigation claim against a bank.
Just ordered me teatowel and headband Smile

Where can I get camelfood during the lockdown?
(14-04-2020, 02:31 PM)PozinBootz Wrote: Just ordered me teatowel and headband Smile

Where can I get camelfood during the lockdown?

Macdromedarys'  take  away,  deliver   Cool
We can only dare to dream. I'm keeping my powder dry...

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Is it really happening or this is the usual fake news thing from Ashley?
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
(14-04-2020, 09:44 PM)veriaqa Wrote: Is it really happening or this is the usual fake news thing from Ashley?
Its happening all agreed just down to whether our new owners pass the fit and proper test that Soss failed when opening this place Big Grin
Let’s hope there are no last minute problems. I will believe it when it’s signed, sealed and delivered as the song goes.
Love the meltdown on mackem forum...."theyre only a big club in their own heads"     ....Oh the irony Smile
I still don't believe this 100%. But if indeed this is real, I just happy we get rid of Ashley.
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
There are rumours that the price has not been agreed coming from certain people like that Richard Keys so I read today. I know he’s a knob but I hope it’s just a rumour and nothing more.
Quote:The approval of the new board is expected to take several weeks. The Saudi-backed consortium has sent a 350-page document detailing their financial plans for the club to the Premier League.

The document outlines audacious plans to pump hundreds of millions into Newcastle in a bid to create a club capable of competing in the Champions League. The document outlines fresh investment over a series of three-year stages, new commercial sponsorships and plans for the day-to-day management of the club.

The new owners want to revamp Newcastle's stadium, while buying star players and training younger players to try to create sustained success.
From Daily Mail.
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
I'm as convinced as I ever will be that this is a done deal. It's happening.

It is a done deal... only waiting PL approval
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
(21-04-2020, 11:34 AM)veriaqa Wrote: It is a done deal... only waiting PL approval

[Image: IMG-20200420-WA0001.jpg]
(21-04-2020, 11:38 AM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(21-04-2020, 11:34 AM)veriaqa Wrote: It is a done deal... only waiting PL approval

Is that you, Sir? Smile
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 

I see everyone's taking the moral high ground. I don't see them criticising F1 or golfers who flood over there.

Why are you sporting Mackem colours? 

That thing on your head should be black and white man!

Funny how the nay sayers will still be filling their cars up with fuel.

Fucking snowflakes should learn to appreciate how this will raise the profile of Saudis and open them up to further scrutiny. This modern Prince is embracing diversity in recent well documented relaxation of attitudes and practices to demonstrate this. Their "modernisation" is never going to happen overnight, but giant leaps in the right direction are already happening.

They are already making the right noises. Reversal of furlough, a suggestion of a significant donation to support the local NHS. The positive impact by supporting the local community should not be overlooked or underestimated.

Some folk are determined to cut off their noses just to spite their faces.

Fuck the snowflakes - I'm definitely in!

I think we could hear something today about the takeover. If the test started on 9th April then it should be on the 3rd week.
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
(27-04-2020, 12:34 AM)veriaqa Wrote: I think we could hear something today about the takeover. If the test started on 9th April then it should be on the 3rd week.

Tick-tock tick tock...

Getting closer...
(29-04-2020, 01:59 PM)Scoot Wrote: Getting closer...

My new camel is getting impatient like ?
Is it getting the hump?