The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happen with the other board?
Any one who lives in Newcastle know what happen? Did mark finally decided to kill it? Or maybe something happen to the mods? Hope Bob is fine...
(24-04-2018, 02:10 AM)veriaqa Wrote: Any one who lives in Newcastle know what happen? Did mark finally decided to kill it? Or maybe something happen to the mods? Hope Bob is fine...

Some daft cunt banned most people.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
(24-04-2018, 06:45 AM)Scrivenator Wrote:
(24-04-2018, 02:10 AM)veriaqa Wrote: Any one who lives in Newcastle know what happen? Did mark finally decided to kill it? Or maybe something happen to the mods? Hope Bob is fine...

Some daft cunt banned most people.

Deffy came back uninvited and operated like something not quite in control of itself. Bob is fine but got very sick of working with Kim Yon Un and trying to mediate. Mark has got other things in his life now - he was just past a kid himself when he set it all up and moved on.
Not worried at all in fact just need to grow this place a bit and we'll be back to posting all the shit that kept us so happy for years.
Yes I was wondering what the crack is/ was with the other place. Like others have said best concentrate on what’s going on here. At least people don’t seem to take offence when the odd c.bomb is dropped into the conversation and there is basic freedom of thought and speech even when posting when pissed Big Grin
(24-04-2018, 03:36 PM)surreymag Wrote: Yes I was wondering what the crack is/ was with the other place. Like others have said best concentrate on what’s going on here. At least people don’t seem to take offence when the odd c.bomb is dropped into the conversation and there is basic freedom of thought and speech even when posting when pissed Big Grin

Reported for talking sense

(24-04-2018, 05:53 PM)Scrivenator Wrote:
(24-04-2018, 03:36 PM)surreymag Wrote: Yes I was wondering what the crack is/ was with the other place. Like others have said best concentrate on what’s going on here. At least people don’t seem to take offence when the odd c.bomb is dropped into the conversation and there is basic freedom of thought and speech even when posting when pissed Big Grin

Reported for talking sense

Reported for being unfunny
You seem to have a downer on me for some reason not sure why but any how I hope you can sort yourself out. Get a grip and let’s have some decent banter on here if not don’t start giving me a hard time as I come on this forum for a bit of respite not to listen to people like yourself trying to give it large.
(27-04-2018, 11:28 PM)surreymag Wrote: You seem to have a downer on me for some reason not sure why but any how I hope you can sort yourself out. Get a grip and let’s have some decent banter on here if not don’t start giving me a hard time as I come on this forum for a bit of rest bite not to listen to people like yourself trying to give it large.

Ignore him man he wears peach shorts Smile
(24-04-2018, 03:36 PM)surreymag Wrote: You seem to have a downer on me for some reason not sure why but any how I hope you can sort yourself out. Get a grip and let’s have some decent banter on here if not don’t start giving me a hard time as I come on this forum for a bit of rest bite not to listen to people like yourself trying to give it large.

"REST BITE" hahaha
(29-04-2018, 12:48 PM)KENNY Wrote:
(24-04-2018, 03:36 PM)surreymag Wrote: You seem to have a downer on me for some reason not sure why but any how I hope you can sort yourself out. Get a grip and let’s have some decent banter on here if not don’t start giving me a hard time as I come on this forum for a bit of respite not to listen to people like yourself trying to give it large.

"REST BITE" hahaha
I realise that this is the wrong phrase should be respite  Big Grin  I think I will need some of this soon with posts like that one I sent. Rest bite sounds like something for a pet dog. I have changed it to respite hahaha!
Brick 
Too late. Your card has now been marked by the Grammar Police  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(29-04-2018, 03:47 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: Too late. Your card has now been marked by the Grammar Police  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Proper senior moment after a few pints of the black stuff Big Grin
Aww cmon... REST BITE ?
(29-04-2018, 10:55 PM)KENNY Wrote: Aww cmon... REST BITE ?

My daughter works as a carer she thought it was hilarious I guess that’s life I am sure we have all dropped a clanger or two in our time. Big Grin
(30-04-2018, 06:16 AM)surreymag Wrote:
(29-04-2018, 10:55 PM)KENNY Wrote: Aww cmon... REST BITE ?

My daughter works as a carer she thought it was hilarious I guess that’s life I am sure we have all dropped a clanger or two in our time. Big Grin

Never happened to me but there was a dodgy moment a few years ago when the Soup Dragon almost slipped from my grasp Rolleyes