The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ShitQuorn
Just made me fav tea Spag bol lovely fresh ingredients - the usual except our lass told me to use half mince half quorn to be healthy.
Fekkin horrible brown mush ruined me fav. meal

Linda Mcartney can go fuk right off
Never touching quorn stuff ever again - swore that years back when I tried grey sausages - veggy tw@Ts
Quorn?? Don’t tell me that’s how you crazy fukers spell corn. Fuking limeys ruining the American language.
(30-04-2018, 04:35 PM)PozinBootz Wrote: Just made me fav tea Spag bol lovely fresh ingredients - the usual except our lass told me to use half mince half quorn to be healthy.
Fekkin horrible brown mush ruined me fav. meal

Linda Mcartney can go fuk right off
Never touching quorn stuff ever again - swore that years back when I tried grey sausages - veggy tw@Ts

Yep I used that quorn in a spag bol the other week I had a similar reaction. Not for me that’s for sure I will stick with the proper mince from now on. I will not be revisiting that idea anytime soon it was Shite. I know I would struggle to be a vegetarian.
Spag bol??? Did I join a Mongolian forum here?? The fuk is a spag bol?
(30-04-2018, 05:30 PM)PaulRevere69 Wrote: Spag bol???  Did I join a Mongolian forum here??  The fuk is a spag bol?

Never heard of this before? Most people call it that over here anyway. I would tell you what it is but my spelling is crap and I can’t be bothered to look up the full version. Needless to say it’s an Italian dish, nice when not made with quorn Wink
Bowl of spaghetti? I know how yous love that slang thing that the cockerneys do. I hate that shit. Is that it?

Edit: Poz says he made tea with it. I’m fuking confused as fuck now because making tea from pasta is fuking strange
(30-04-2018, 05:40 PM)PaulRevere69 Wrote: Bowl of spaghetti?  I know how yous love that slang thing that the cockerneys do. I hate that shit. Is that it?

Edit: Poz says he made tea with it. I’m fuking confused as fuck now because making tea from pasta is fuking strange

The  meaning of  that "Tea"  is  a meal you sneak in between lunch and dinner       ( we need a fat smilie )
Is this discussion helping or hindering international relations I wonder Smile
(30-04-2018, 05:40 PM)PaulRevere69 Wrote: Bowl of spaghetti?  I know how yous love that slang thing that the cockerneys do. I hate that shit. Is that it?

Tea is another word for evening meal. To me dinner is what you eat at lunch time although we do go out for lunch at dinner time and sometimes go out for dinner in the evening. So that is even more confusing. We also have supper which is often eaten before bed or when coming in from the pub when pissed haha.
So basically yous are Hobbits. Elevensies??
I use Quorn sometimes. It goes in near the end, simmered for the final 20 minutes. You need plenty of sauce though otherwise it just turns out too dry and if you put it in too early it goes mushy.

Big Grin at the mad Yank's confusion. Have you never had spaghetti tea with Quorn on the cobs floating in it?
Dude. Are we talking about food? Spick bowls with pasta tea and floating corn. No wonder you all are in the Book of English Smiles. Which reminds me, I blew out a cavity on the worst, most overcooked beef rib I ever had in 40 odd years of eating the fukers. In Dublin. 2 days into my trip. And before you limeys clown the Irish for their Gawd awful cuisine...the most annoying couple in the place were one of the few English on Holiday there. Couldn’t believe there were so few limeys. It was the centennial of the 2016 uprising so didn’t put two and two together until weeks later. Yank I am.

Anyway, I have never seen two people take more selfies, couple selfies(with and without duckface), and pictures of their food in my life. Their food had to be cold because I swear they spent ten minutes taking pics of the shot. He took pics of his. He took pics of hers. They slid their plates together and took pics of that. They took pics of their drinks one by one. I just remembered that I’ll never forget that.

Last edit: they were from Birmingham. Which made perfect sense when I visited Brummie 2 weeks later.
Spag bol is spaghetti Bolognese, a meat and tomato sauce for pasta.
Quorn is a vegetarian protein made from fungus and used as a meat substitute.
Tea, as well as being a beverage, is also a meal time as in 'afternoon tea'.