The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rafa to stay, or Rafa to go?
Our whole club depends on Rafa staying with us. 

Can you imagine if he quits or is forced to resign/quit?
We would implode. Look at what he has done with a group of players that are considered championship quality.

Given any sort of investment the get the players he wants will see us comfortably mid table with occasional chances of Europe. Rafa getting good money to spend will see us confotably fighting for a top 6 finish every season.

He genuinely seems to love the club and the area. We won't get another manager of his quality.

It's one of the biggest moments in our clubs histoy for the foreseeable future. Unfortunately there is a fat cunt Ashley sized road block that given his history may cause problems.
(29-04-2018, 12:51 AM)Scoot Wrote: Our whole club depends on Rafa staying with us. 

Can you imagine if he quits or is forced to resign/q.  
Rafa staying at the club is important but if Ashley continues to fuck things up then why would he bother. Let’s hope he does stay for all our sakes.
We could do s*nderland if Rafa is forced out.
They've just sacked Coleman, Short has paid off all their debts and sold them to a consortium who currently own Eastleigh.
If  Rafa  leaves,  It wouldn't  surprise  me  to  see  a  lot  of  player  transfer  requests. Sad
If FMA sells to Amanda, I want Rafa to stay and firmly believe he would.

If FMA maintains his grip on the Club, I'm done. He'll only remain true to form tell a bunch of lies and fail to back Rafa, in which case, I would love to see Rafa leave and go to a Club where the great man will be properly backed. Following that the Club will implode and hit the odious fat cunt in the pocket.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
I've seen that happen to a forum Big Grin
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Wonder how the meeting goes this week?
(01-05-2018, 04:27 PM)Scoot Wrote: Wonder how the meeting goes this week?

What meeting's that meeting?

Apparently Wet Spam are willing to offer him what he wants to jump ship.
I fear for us. He's good manager that wants to achieve something, and Newcastle can't give him that.
(17-05-2018, 09:06 AM)veriaqa Wrote: I fear for us. He's good manager that wants to achieve something, and Newcastle can't give him that.

Win win win win win for Ashley:

1. 6 million in compensation straight into his back pocket

2. Appoint a stooge who won't make demands

3. Amanda Stavely will disappear  really along with any takeover talk which he will claim in the future was genuine but really because the club were always too good a cash-cow and were never seriously up for sale.

4. Newcastle fans supressed and utterly defeated this time as season ticket money is already in the coffers.

5. He can now comfortably sell the assets such as Lascelles and Mitrovic and pocket the majority.

Happy times in the Ashley household soon.
(01-05-2018, 05:07 PM)Scrivenator Wrote:
(01-05-2018, 04:27 PM)Scoot Wrote: Wonder how the meeting goes this week?

What meeting's that meeting?

If it’s not them then some other club would offer him better odds than Ashley will.  Angry
Just for the record I fukin love Rafa Smile
Looks like they're fucking him about again. He's not happy in his press conferences
(21-07-2018, 11:26 AM)Big aRSe Wrote: Looks like they're fucking him about again. He's not happy in his press conferences
Could be the biggest fuk up of all time since Keegan

NUFC are simply the advertising arm of Shit Direct - Rafa will be gone by next July
(21-07-2018, 11:25 PM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(21-07-2018, 11:26 AM)Big aRSe Wrote: Looks like they're fucking him about again. He's not happy in his press conferences
Could be the biggest fuk up of all time since Keegan

NUFC are simply the advertising arm of Shit Direct - Rafa will be gone by next July

Typical of the club. No money invested as usual then Rafa expected to perform miracles ffs.