The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rock fairy
The Rock fairy is the evil great grandmother of the tooth fairy.She only concerns herself with men

of a certain age  (those of us who have to get up for a pee during the night ),You go to bed and snuggle

into your lovely soft and comfortable pillow,then nature calls,and whilst you are peeing the evil Rock

fairy strikes.She fills your lovely soft pillow with hard lumps and rocks,so when you get back into bed

your lovely soft pillow has  taken on  the contours of corrugated sheeting  

True Angry Angry Angry
Either that or the Mrs. takes over 3/4 of the bed in the time taken to have said pee and then even if awake pretends to be asleep.
I never have this problem as I am still asleep during the night when I pee. Damp bedsheets are a different story though...

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
(03-04-2018, 10:21 AM)Scrivenator Wrote: I never have this problem as I am still asleep during the night when I pee. Damp bedsheets are a different story though...

Rock  fairys'  revenge    damp  sheets   Cool
The damp sheets may occur after a large intake of alcoholic beverages not a good look but at times depending on the intake inevitable if somewhat unfortunate and annoying for oneself and others affected by this  Exclamation Answer is don’t drink the volume and sleep in the bath if you do stay away from said bed. Easier said than done when people are that pissed Big Grin
I'm in training for the curling championships, hence am on a strict diet. Alcohol is out, stout being the exception, purely to provide balance.

(04-04-2018, 07:09 AM)Scrivenator Wrote: I'm in training for the curling championships, hence am on a strict diet. Alcohol is out, stout being the exception, purely to provide balance.

Where's your training camp?
(04-04-2018, 02:12 PM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 07:09 AM)Scrivenator Wrote: I'm in training for the curling championships, hence am on a strict diet. Alcohol is out, stout being the exception, purely to provide balance.

Staines

(04-04-2018, 04:24 PM)Scrivenator Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 02:12 PM)PozinBootz Wrote:

Staines

poz asked about your training camp,not the state of your damp sheets     Cool
ha ha.

Thorpe Park is near Staines going on some of those rides could result in people having messy pants Cool