The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General football.
2 big games tomorrow. Predictions please. Fulham 2 Villa1 Liverpool 1Real Madrid 3 that’s what I think what about you?

I do hope I am right with these predictions I fucking hate Liverpool and Villa they can both fuck right off the twats!
I hope Fulham win the game. I don't like them both, but I don't like Villa more.

As for Liverpool and Madrid, I would love to see scouser's faces when Madrid slaughter them.

Edit : And I think this thread is in the wrong place of the forum
Due to my betting prowess I have put a poond on Liverpool winning 3-2. Would prefer to see Fulham win.
(26-05-2018, 12:29 AM)veriaqa Wrote: I hope Fulham win the game. I don't like them both, but I don't like Villa more.

As for Liverpool and Madrid, I would love to see scouser's faces when Madrid slaughter them.

Edit : And I think this thread is in the wrong place of the forum

Indeed it is needs to be moved into General Football I don’t know how to do that I was pissed when I put the thread on here last night haha! Also title was supposed to be Two Finals today.
First game done congratulations to Fulham
strong  attacks   weaker  defences, could  be  a  goal fest. Having  said  that  probably 

end  up  1  :  0  after  extra  time. Smile Cool
Fucking hell a thread in the wrong board. We'd better inform the United Nations!
Big Grin 
Justice for Karius lol Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Big Grin
Seen some awful things being said to Karius on social media, wishing his family dead etc. No need for it.

Absolute nightmare for him.
Nah you're mistaken. Can't be from fans, You'll Never Walk Alone and all that.

Rolleyes
Aye sorry, divvent kna what I was thinking or saying before like.
(27-05-2018, 11:25 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: Nah you're mistaken. Can't be from fans, You'll Never Walk Alone and all that.

Rolleyes

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01D1SB6MS?tag=22   Rolleyes Cool

https://store.liverpoolfc.com/lfc-mens-h...ign=116019
Big Grin
(27-05-2018, 11:15 AM)captain lard Wrote: Seen some awful things being said to Karius on social media, wishing his family dead etc. No need for it.

Absolute nightmare for him.

There are some idiots around supporting all clubs and some need to take a reality check, he knows he’s had a mare and doesn’t need stupid no spiteful comments to make him feel even worse.He is a human being at the end of the day with feelings.
You wouldn't even treat a mackem the way some of those fuckers went on.
Well both matches went the way I like it. Congratulation for Fulham on the promotion and Madrid for beating the crap out of Liverpool. And as always, Liverpool has the most "classy" fans, wishing dead and all to their own player. YNWA indeed.
Do not fancy England's chances in the World Cup at all. I usually keep an eye on the Italians but they are not there this time. Think I will follow Mitro and Serbia.
(31-05-2018, 11:07 AM)captain lard Wrote: Do not fancy England's chances in the World Cup at all. I usually keep an eye on the Italians but they are not there this time. Think I will follow Mitro and Serbia.

Likewise can’t really get too enthusiastic about the whole thing. Once it starts might get more into it especially if England manage a couple of victories Big Grin
It's in Glorious Mother Russia, Russia will win it. There's no other way. Just like how Putin always win.
(02-06-2018, 04:00 PM)veriaqa Wrote: It's in Glorious Mother Russia, Russia will win it. There's no other way. Just like how Putin always win.

Shiny poond says they won't Cool
Not  impressed  with  that  England  performance, 1  pass  foreward,  2  passes  back.

Arriba  España   Wink Cool
(02-06-2018, 07:07 PM)enrique Wrote: Not  impressed  with  that  England  performance, 1  pass  foreward,  2  passes  back.

Arriba  España   Wink Cool

The second half was poor not too bad first half we won’t last long playing like that Undecided
Only saw bits of the second half but we struggled to look even average, Young was pap, not sure how he is in the squad. Kane is decent and Stirling has had a good season for Citeh to be fair but on the hole we are massively over hyped and over rated. When you watch us you are just waiting for the mistake or balls up and it always seems to come.

Anyone decent will muller us and even the mediocre will make it hard cos this lot are clueless.
(26-05-2018, 07:13 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: Fucking hell a thread in the wrong board. We'd better inform the United Nations!

Would never have happened on Duffy's watch.

Just saying like...

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!