The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soccer Aid
Don't know whether this is in the right section or not, I don't want to run the risk of getting a ban  Cool

Anyone else watching this? I find the match is usually entertaining. Usain Bolt is playing. I would stick him in goal because of his size - he's some unit! It'll be interesting to see how he performs, probably as a winger I would have thought. Either that or as an out and out striker, latching onto balls over the top and just belting it one...

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
What side's it on?
(10-06-2018, 06:08 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: What side's it on?

ITV  20.00 h  b.s.t.
I can't get it on Sky Go or online and I CBA going to watch the telly in the other room.
(10-06-2018, 07:57 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: I can't get it on Sky Go or online and I CBA going to watch the telly in the other room.

Look at me! Look at me! I have a telly in another room! Pathetic!  Big Grin

Yeah, it was on Council Telly. Entertaining match, as per usual. Usain put the ball in the net as sweet as you like to be ruled offside, and "scored" ala England v Germany '66, which was ruled out, but debatable. Cracking effort anarl. He proved to be quite a handful, a little clumsy in parts but effective nonetheless. He got MOM.

Damian Lewis is a surprisingly talented play but went off early. Michael Owen has turned into a right little porker.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Hey no need to mock me because I can't afford to have a telly in every room Sad
(11-06-2018, 07:26 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: Hey no need to mock me because I can't afford to have a telly in every room Sad

Weve got a 120 inch in the kitchen and a 200 inch in the living room.

(In Deffy units like Smile - oh and don't ask about me John Thomas)
(11-06-2018, 03:27 PM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(11-06-2018, 07:26 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: Hey no need to mock me because I can't afford to have a telly in every room Sad

Weve got a 120 inch in the kitchen and a 200 inch in the living room.

(In Deffy units like Smile - oh and don't ask about me John Thomas)

It’s like an advert for Radio Rentals in our house teles all over the place fucking rediculous really  Shy