The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back for a deek
Well am back , have you missed me  Tongue, thought I would drop in now that thing are more positive , was all gloom and doom and I lost the love for a long time , but looking better now .
Welcome back Cunty. I remember you well from the old place, Aye, the forum is lacking some active members, but is quality over quantity bud.  Cool

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
(27-10-2023, 11:08 AM)Scrivenator Wrote: Welcome back Cunty. I remember you well from the old place, Aye, the forum is lacking some active members, but is quality over quantity bud.  Cool

Trying to get Scoot back as well, a matchday thread would be good to get a few people back , and a bit more posts would also help.
Would be ace to have the likes of Poz and Scoot being more active on here. Poz may well still have contact details for the likes of TT, UG and Smokie. Get this lot back posting regularly and the forum would thrive, I'm sure. Its much more fun when for the most part posters don't take themselves too seriously. I cant stand NO.

(29-10-2023, 10:48 AM)Scrivenator Wrote: Would be ace to have the likes of Poz and Scoot being more active on here. Poz may well still have contact details for the likes of TT, UG and Smokie. Get this lot back posting regularly and the forum would thrive, I'm sure. Its much more fun when for the most part posters don't take themselves too seriously. I cant stand NO.

Might not be the best Idea to get UA back he lost the Forum a shedload of posters ,I know I was  one of them .
(29-10-2023, 07:50 PM)cuntyballs Wrote:
(29-10-2023, 10:48 AM)Scrivenator Wrote: Would be ace to have the likes of Poz and Scoot being more active on here. Poz may well still have contact details for the likes of TT, UG and Smokie. Get this lot back posting regularly and the forum would thrive, I'm sure. Its much more fun when for the most part posters don't take themselves too seriously. I cant stand NO.

Might not be the best Idea to get UA back he lost the Forum a shedload of posters ,I know I was  one of them .

Nowt the matter with UA, great lad as far as I'm concerned. He had my back when I was getting shit off the turbot angling twat. In any case, I'm not one for promoting excluding individuals, although I do have some exceptions in mind  Big Grin

(30-10-2023, 01:57 PM)Scrivenator Wrote:
(29-10-2023, 07:50 PM)cuntyballs Wrote:

Nowt the matter with UA, great lad as far as I'm concerned. He had my back when I was getting shit off the turbot angling twat. In any case, I'm not one for promoting excluding individuals, although I do have some exceptions in mind  Big Grin
I got on well with him but because I did  not agree with his bullying of Samb he started trying to bully me and others
Bullying by members is not tolerated on here under any circumstances.

Only Staff can do that
What about bullying of members?