Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lockdoon
So I’ve found itshyte...graft stopped,made redundant....but had the first grant and done stuff on the house. Not had a wank for months with the wife being in view for months.
Still don’t know anyone that has died from it...I do however know lads that do...RIP to them.....numbers will go up as the cold flu season is coming...........sick of it being forced into me head now......2020 can fuck off,when it gets there can fuck off some more!
Sorry to hear that bud. I thought you were working for yourself? Covid is a twat, more so the scratters who carry on regardless. What particularly pisses me off is the ignorant bassas who think because they wear a mask they are immune and hence walk right up your arse in the shops. It would have been better to keep to the owld 2m social distance rule, cos thats now out the winda cos these thick or ignorant fuckers have nee common sense.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
I wear a mask and I still keep away from people. They might have lops and their lops might have Covid.
Sorry to hear mate

I've experienced a similar wanking situation before so know exactly what you are going through
(20-09-2020, 04:01 PM)BFT Wrote: Sorry to hear mate

I've experienced a similar wanking situation before so know exactly what you are going through

Come again?

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
No just some mayo from my sarnie.
See he is planning to shut pubs and restaurants in a lot of places up north.